CONSUMERS NEEDED FOR A RICE TASTE TEST! Be sure to forward to your friends asap. The study is taking place this week!
Jean-Xavier Guinard, Ph.D., UC Davis professor of sensory science, is looking for 200 people to participate in a rice taste test.
You qualify if you meet the following criteria:
- US Citizen or Resident, age 18-65;
- No food allergies or dietary restrictions;
- Purchase organic products once a week or more (preferably beyond dairy and produce); and,
- Consume rice or packaged rice products twice a month or more
- Thursday, November 4th: 9 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm, 1:30 pm
- Friday, November 5th: 3 pm, 4:30 pm, 6 pm
- Saturday, November 6th: 9 am, 10:30 am, 12 pm, 1:30 pm, 3 pm, 4:30 pm.
For a map of the location click here.
Those who meet these criteria and attend the 1-hour session will receive a $20 gift card. Whoo-hoo! When you are done, take a stroll through the UC Davis Good Life Garden to see what we're growing this season! (We're located right outside in the courtyard of the UC Davis Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine and Food Science.)